Saturday 26 February 2011

Its only me!

Well hello, again, hello, just called to let you know,
This has taken a long time, 42 years in fact, so lets just hope its worth the wait?!
Its also because I am no good with things technical so my internet providings were really not providing and my profile has taken all morning to load doh! Bored yet? Oh you've gone....
Oh no you're still listening. I can see you there looking absolutely gorgeous. Well gather round on the carpet in front and Miss Jones shall begin....
The enigma that is Miss Jones, who is she? where is she? and what makes her tick tock?
I guess I should start at the very beginning. My instability in myself is deep within. This is down to having my Dad leave home when I was 4 and a very mentally unstable Mum which on reflection left a major scar. This rejection and instability and loneliness led me to withdraw into a shell in my younger years and create an imaginary friend. This friend became the topic of writing as a very young child. This writing seemed to be a talent of sorts I was told and became a major part of my young and teenage years. I went on to write poetry as a teenager,won some writing competitions and a grade A in english language.
I love all things written and spoken, which is probably why I am addicted to Twitter and thats my excuse and i am sticking to it!!
You would always find me with my head in a book, losing myself amongst the pages and disappearing into an imaginary world.
At school I have to confess I was a lonely child, bullied due to being part of a single parent family - a crime in those days it seems!
I remember days of things stolen, name calling and a humungous lump on my head from a boy who hit me round the head with a football boot. (Maybe thats why I am a rugby fan non?)
I think this bullying led me to study deeper and I am so deep that I sometimes drive myself around the bend. I am a "whydowe?" Why do we do that? Why is that so? etc. Deeper than an incessant pool 'tis Miss Jones.
Are you interested to know more?
Are you sure?
Maybe now I have started I may not stop> I will let you guide me.

# I think about you every day, and I couldn't wait, hello....#

3 comments:

  1. Tried to respond to you through your email address but it was bounced back saying that mailbox was unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fellow deep thinker ~ it can do your head in at times! But I like to think that it shows we care. May your next step lead you to where you would like to be and I look forward to hearing about when the time is right :) Love John (Twitter Bro) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep thinking sounds a good idea, until you realise how much the mind hurts you - but it can only do that if you keep allowing it to do so.

    You are not your past. You are now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete