Tuesday 5 April 2011

Is this the beginning? Or is this the end?

# I just wanna feel real love...........

And so dear reader, my story is told. This is numpty me. To update you my daughter remains unstable, is in and out of relationships, lives up north still near her father, and is now 19.
She still blames me for what happened. My Mum remains up North also and this is a difficult relationship, although I will always love her.
My Dad remains in my life, although we will never recapture those missing years.
And what about Miss Jones? You want the truth don't you?
I will always remain an enigma, to protect myself. I hope you unnderstand why.
But I will tell you that I am still not truly happy. Is anyone? Can anyone ever be? I really don't know. All I do know is that....

# Theres a hole in my soul, you can see it in my face, its a real big place #

P.s Thankyou for letting me share my story with you. Thankyou for travelling this road with me. It has taken a long time to put this into context and share it. I would like to thank Twitter friends especially @richnank and @jarrowlad2012 who inspired me to write this. Without them this story would never have been told.
All I will say is do not judge anyone, until you know the colour of their eyes.

Twitter friends I love you all and you are my inspiration. I may continue to write a blog of sorts. I will let you guide me.
Your numpty of Twitterville
Miss B Jones
xxx

3 comments:

  1. ohhh we are very similar Ms Jones! Probably because we are both Scorpio's, but that aside there are a lot of other things that struck a chord with me. Pls DM me your email addy hon if you can, there are things I want to say about your blog that will take waaaay too long on here.
    Having said that, you are a very, very talented writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog Miss Jones,i've already mentioned to you on Twitter about your story :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Literally can't put into words how.. Wow. Your story, your style of writing.. Simply fantastic.

    ReplyDelete